SKINGLITCH – HAIR GROWTH & SCALP TREATMENT (HGST)
A powerful product providing a therapeutic treatment for those suffering form hair loss and scalp conditions such as psoriasis and seborrhea dermatitis.
HGST includes powerful ingredients that have been scientifically proven to regrow hair which has often fallen out due to scalp conditions (like scalp dermatitis, scalp psoriasis, calcification) or due to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) a male steroid hormone which causes hereditary hair loss in men. Whatever the reason HGST provides the unique and proven properties to help regrow hair by:
√ Improving blood circulation to the scalp which allows your hair follicles to receive the nutrients and oxygen it requires to stay healthy and alive.
√ Blocking DHT – One of the main causes of hair loss is due to DHT, a situation where the hair follicles become smaller and hair shaft thinner to the point of hair loss (miniaturization).
√ Creating a healthy environment for hair to grow by treating inflammation, fungus, bacteria, absorbing excess oils on the scalp, removing dead skin and clearing up plaque & dandruff.
√ Boosts the anagen growth phase (promotes cell growth, survival and hair thickness).
Scalp Dermatitis and Psoriasis:
HGST helps treat scalp conditions such as dermatitis and psoriasis by:
√ Treating inflammation, fungus & bacterial overgrowth
√ Clears the scalp by absorbing excess sebum oils, removes flaky and plaque build-up,
√Speeding up the skins healing process to correct skin damage and create a healthy scalp
√Soothing red, itchy and irritated skin
Shake well then apply a small amount to the affected areas and massage gently. Leave for an hour or overnight with a beanie. Repeat daily.
Keep out of reach from children, avoid use if pregnant or breast feeding, avoid contact with eyes and discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs.
The wonders of peppermint oil knows no bounds:
- Stimulating hair growth by increasing blood circulation which provides oxygen and nutrients to hair follicles.
- A 2014 scientific study found that Peppermint Oil promoted hair growth faster than Minoxidil (source).
- In addition to hair growth, the study found that peppermint oil induced very thick and long hair after 4-weeks of topical application and promoted the elongation of hair follicles from the epidermis down to the subcutis in a vertical section. (source).
- Includes powerful anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and most importantly anti-inflammatory properties which assists the treatment of Seborrhea Dermatitis
- It cleanses the scalp by removing build up such as sebum, dead skin, sweat and hair products
- Contains methanol providing that distinct cooling and refreshing sensation which soothes irritated, itchy and inflamed skin.
Rosemary oil, similar to peppermint oil, promotes hair growth:
- inhibiting the conversion of testosterone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) which is the leading cause for hair loss.
- assisting in nerve growth (restoring nerves within the scalp that ultimately restore hair growth);
- improves circulation which gives oxygen and nutrients to your hair follicles to survive and grow
- a 2015 scientific study proved that rosemary essential oil was just as effective as minoxidil (commercially known as Rogaine) when protecting against hair loss (source).
Rosemary oil is also known to kill bacteria, fungi and viruses on the skin, and combined with properties that encourage cell rejuvenation, is ideal for sufferers of dermatitis, acne, eczema or psoriasis
Magnesium oil is essententially magnesium chloride in water and assists hair growth by breaking down calcification and improving blood circulation (via dilation of blood vessels) and with increased magnesium levels, blood flow to the hair follicles will increase. This will ultimately improve the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to ensure growth of healthy and strong hair.
Magnesium helps to reduce inflammation, which is a key symptom of eczema and psoriasis.
Jamaican Black Castor Oil
In the recent years more beauty enthusiasts have begun praising castor oil as a natural solution for hair growth. Its an old age remedy long used in traditional medicine which is said to moisturize the scalp, fight dandruff and leave hair shiny and smooth.
It includes ricin oleic acid which helps increase circulation to the scalp (oxygen and nutrients) which help improve hair growth.
Similar to peppermint and rosemary oil, it includes anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties which help to treat against Seborrhea Dermatitis.
Safflower Oil includes antioxidant and nourishing properties known to enhance circulation (oleic acid penetrates the skin and acts like a vasodilator which can dilate the blood vessels, resulting in more nutrients supplied to the hair follicle through blood circulation).
Safflower Oil are known to protect hair against the harsh effects of environmental stressors, such as UV rays.
Kakadu Plum Oil
Kakadu Plum Oil is the richest source of Vitamin C, containing more than orange, kiwi fruit and blueberries. It is grown within the Northern Australia and has been used for centuries as an orthodox method for the treatment of many diseases and as an antiseptic.
Vitamin C can act as an antihistamine, in one study, it helped reduce symptoms of eczema.
Coconut oil is unsurprisingly versatile providing rich benefits for hair and scalp:
- It is rich in antimicrobial properties, lauric acid, medium-chain fatty acids that strengthen hair, condition the scalp, and helps hair to regrow.
- When massaged into the scalp, coconut oil helps to improve blood circulation, thereby supporting hair growth.
- Coconut oil is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids, and it has antiviral, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties. This allows coconut oil to improve the appearance, texture, dandruff conditions and health of our hair.
This product has been a life safer, after two weeks of use, it has soothed my itchy scalp and I am already seeing hair regrowth occurring!! Quick responses to my questions and fast delivery… will be buying more soon 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼”
For years I was suffering with mild seborrheic dermatitis, mainly on the front of my scalp, which also lead to a bit of hair loss (due to my constant scratching, poor scalp conditions etc.). My GP then recommended a steroid lotion (diprosone) which thankfully worked to clear the area, but It was temporary & I was forced to continue with unnatural steroid. Until I found & started using this product which completely treated my scalp, soothed the itch and re-growing those lost hairs!! Highly recommend, using a few drops a day for a couple of hours before washing off & sometimes using overnight..”
OMG. I have tried everything under the sun to help with my seb. dermatitis. Just after one day of using this product i could actually comb through my hair. The buildup on my scalp has been so bad i would literally rip my hair out. Thank you for giving me hope! Will definitely be ordering more.
Love it! It’s so relaxing at night when you put it on your hair and scalp… My scalp is so much better… And I’m waiting if it really help to grow my hair more… But overall, I’m happy with the product. ❤️❤️❤️
This is my second time purchasing this item, it’s amazing at calming my itchy scalp
Great product, has been very helpful. I will be purchasing again.
So far, this product has really helped my itchy scalp. I can tell that my scalp is feeling healthier. I am hoping with continued use, it will help with the hair loss as well.
Love it! 😍 It helps my dry scalp.. No more dandruff for me! And less hair fall.
Great product, has been very helpful. I will be purchasing again
Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions
These products, the information and statements contained within this web site, including any links to external sites, are designed for educational purposes only and are not intended to replace medical advice. These statements have not been assessed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). These homeopathic products have not been evaluated by the FDA or TGA for safety or efficacy. The FDA or TGA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective. Any information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician nor should this information be used to treat any health issues without first consulting with a physician or pediatrician. Use as instructed and if your condition persists, see your medical professional.