Derma Roller Micro Needle Roller – 540 Needles – Hair Loss & Hair Growth
Derma rollers have been a popular choice among those suffering with hair loss or even those wanting to boost beard growth – this is because it has been clinically proven to treat hair loss and stimulate growth.
This derma roller is made with 540 stainless steel needles and comes is sold with a variety of different needle sizes. When used these needles create micro injuries in the skin and follicles that release growth factors to stimulate new cell production which encourages the growth of new hairs.
Its recommended that this product is used once a week on wet hair applying gently pressure rolling the derma roller back and fourth a few times.
After use, it is important to follow the after use instructions to maintain a clear needle:
- Rinse the derma roller under warm water
- Pour Dettol or Isopropyl Alcohol in a small dish.
- Soak your derma roller for 60 minutes to thoroughly clean. As the cleaning agent contains alcohol, it’s recommended to use only on the needles and be careful not to get any on the plastic.
- Rinse your derma roller with warm running water for 30-60 seconds.
- Lay your roller upside down on a paper towel and let it air dry.
- Place back in your container.
Use the derma roller once per week – do not use again until the treated area has fully healed. Replacing your derma roller is recommended when the needle feels blunt.