I recently came across a website called Optimum Choices where the author says that without a fully functioning endocrine and immune system our bodies will struggle to excrete toxins and unwanted material from our bodies through normal channels (kidneys, liver etc), instead it will do the next best thing and encapsulates them into a fatty lipomas.
In order for the endocrine and immune systems to do what they are intended to do, we need to support and strengthen the systems up. The author of the website suggests that he successfully reduced the size of his lipomas by using his product Biosuperfood Algae which not only boosted his endocrine and immune system, but also provided his system with up to 4000+ live enzymes to assist in the breakdown of food and absorb all the necessary nutrients.
What is the endocrine and immune system
The endocrine system is the collection of glands that produce hormones that regulate metabolism, growth and development, mood, and sleep just to mention a few. The endocrine system is made up of the pituitary gland, thyroid gland, parathyroid glands, adrenal glands, pancreas, ovaries (in females) and testicles (in males), as noted by the Mayo Clinic.
The endocrine system affects almost every organ and cell in the body and operates by removing materials from the blood and processes them and then secretes the finished chemical product for use somewhere in the body. If the endocrine system is not operating properly it will affect areas within our body like our metabolism that may have a link to lipomas.
In fact I read an article by Dr. Becker who states the following “There is a connection between the number and size of lipomas on a dog, his ability to metabolize fat, and his overall vitality. Dogs with an under-performing metabolism have a greater tendency to develop lumps of fat.”
The immune system is made up of a network of cells, tissues, chemicals and organs that work together to protect the body. One of the important cells involved are white blood cells, also called leukocytes, which come in two basic types that combine to seek out and destroy disease-causing organisms or substances.
These white blood cells which make up the immune system are made in the bone marrow which moves through blood and tissue. Each time a microbe (germ) is overcome by the immune system, it remembers the microbe (germ) so if they body comes into contact with the microbe again it will be defeated quickly.
The immune system produces proteins called antibodies that can help neutralise infection or the toxins that some germs produce.
I believe there might be a connection between the toxins that the immune system should be neutralizing and might not be effectively resulting in a link to the production of lipomas in our body.
The information within the website http://www.optimumchoices.com/Lipoma_People.htm by Optimum Choices suggests we should consider the following to reduce the level of toxins and unwanted materials your body has to deal with:
- Change your diet to ensure less toxins or waste goes into the body for it to eliminate such as avoiding processed food, foods high in chemicals & pesticides, artificial sweeteners, and GMO foods.
- Boost the kidney and liver function and balance the endocrine system by using herbs, supplements or utilising common home remedies
- Locate areas within your body where bacteria might reside as this may put pressure on your immune system to stop infections. The author of Optimum Choices specifically refers to his root canals that left a residue of bacteria in his body because the area was not cleaned out properly. His liver and kidneys could not flush out all the toxin caused by the residing bacteria forcing his body to encapsulate them into lipomas.
- Reduce the exposure your body has to industrial chemicals such as cleaners, paint thinners, chemical fertilizers etc
- The author also has products that he recommends and sells from his site called BioSuperfood, which he believes have assisted him in reducing the size of his lipomas.
What is Biosuperfood Algae
BioSuperfood is a product that combines the benefits from enzymes, essential fatty acids (Omega 3, 6 and 9 oils) for a healthy heart and brain function, antioxidants, carotenes, phytonutrients, chlorophyll and calcium spirulan.
BioSuperfood has been shown in research to supply super nutrition at the cellular level and literally wake up the master gland and organs in the brain (the pituitary, pineal and hypothalamus). When the master gland of the brain is 100% functional, the body can boost up all the other endocrine glands and entire immune system. With these systems in balance the body may now properly handle the unwanted material originally causing the lipomas (fatty tumors).
The Biosuperfood (BSF) Formula 3 is a product that is sold directly from the Optiumum Choices website and offers a powerful detoxing and cleaning capability as it cleanses the liver, kidney and blood from toxin and metabolic impurities.
What are the main ingredients:
- Vitamins A (precursors), B-complex, C, D, E and K
- Alpha carotene and beta carotene
- 20 amino acids—all ten essential amino acids + ten more
- All known colloidal minerals (e.g., calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, sodium, chloride, potassium, sulfur) and 92 trace elements
- Essential fatty acids of Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9 and the rare GLA (gamma linoleic acid similar to early mother’s milk), ALAs (Alpha-Linolenic Acids), DGLA (Dihomogamma-Linolenic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) and more fatty acids
- Antioxidants hundreds of times stronger than Vitamin C and E
- Over 4,000 enzymes
The importance of Enzymes:
One of the main ingredients mentioned is active enzymes which helps breakdown food and helps the body absorb all the nutrients.
This becomes important in our life style because cooked food kills off live enzymes, so if you consider a western diet you will realise most the food we consume is cooked and therefore killing off these important live enzymes.
A perfect whole food product with live enzymes is algae (for example, Spirulina, blue-green algae) our modern day diet is usually deficient because of the food we consume and therefore forced to either change our diet to whole foods, fresh, organic and raw roods or to boost our system up by taking enzyme related supplements.
Without enzymes we can age faster and more prone to the degenerative diseases such as arthritis, fibroyalgia, auto-immune disease, diabetes, irritable bowel syndrome and cancer.
Please give us your feedback in the comments.
We are all part of a community trying to find a solution to our lipomas problem and need to work together as much as possible.
About the author:
My name is CK and I currently have 1,000’s of lipomas across my body. I have had 6 lipomas surgically removed for cosmetic reasons. The lipomas started appearing in my early twenties with no family history of lipomas, my lifestyle is active and fairly healthy however there is always room for improvement. My articles are based on my personal opinions and theories at the back of my own research and not produced by any medical practitioner or institution. Always consult your doctor before attempting anything mentioned online. If you enjoy our site please feel free to support it with a donation which will help us keep this site alive. Donate Here